Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen, a Vietnamese American businesswoman, lives in Orange County California. I am married to a beautiful man named JP and a frightened dad Henry. My Instagram account @annephung is where the majority of my followers are. I post about my life in general, the good and the bad. In 1990, my family moved to America. When I was of one quarter I was accepted into my parents. Knowing I had an opportunity to have a brighter future, I aimed to make them proud and had a clear vision when it came to success. It was my plan to go to school in order to finish my studies and secure an excellent job. And then I wanted a wife and kids. The lifestyle I had imagined for myself wasn't what it turned out. The money and the status of my work was not what I wanted to be. I was convinced that I had wasted my time for a paycheck. In 2013, I discovered that my true passion was exercising. I also loved getting out and about to assist other people. On the path towards the new direction of my life, I discovered private training. The year 2014 was the year that I started my own small business which will mark my 7th year anniversary by 2021. Being a Asian female working in the field, there are a many of us. In order to be an innovator in my field and offer quality coaching, to enable others to achieve an improved and happier life by establishing a life that is tailored to suit their requirements and targets. Additionally, I would like others to be empowered to follow their dreams and accomplish whatever they want in their life. When my professional career began to grow, I was struck by the most devastating loss of my life - my mom's death. She has won the eight-year fight with Scleroderma. Now she's resting on Heaven and I'll always have her close to my heart. We can learn a lot from the world, even if it may be difficult to spot it in the moment. It was my mother's sudden death that changed me for the better. It was a true blessing. it gave me an opportunity at the next stage of my life. She passed away at the age of 87 on Tet/Lunar New Year Day it was her time to start the next chapter of her life. It was also a chance give me a second chance to live an enjoyable, fulfilling and fulfilling life. When I reach the 30's I am more vibrant than I have ever. I am able to say that I live now instead of merely living like I was before. My story is made available to me so that I may talk about my experience and thoughts. This can help you feel secure knowing that you're not the only one. It is possible to getting anything you'd like in your life. Therapy is necessary as is regular. The health of a person is the most important riches. You have only one life. I hope you enjoy it to the max.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christina Milian and Courteney Cox

April Love Geary and April Jones

Rocsi Diaz and Rosa Acosta